There are several reasons why you experience the redirect of website to another website, mostly it’s cause by the computer virus or malware or unwanted software and DNS(Domain Name System) setting. Website redirect is not something new to the Internet World. But to some malware developers it has become a good technique to make revenue from installing malware and redirecting a website to another one, to make good revenue and generate a good traffic to a website which they are taking commission.
Mostly the attacks are been done by installing malware software or making some sort of changes in your DNS setting. You will be redirected to such a website from which the malware developers are making good amount. If you are on google and you search for something and press enter then you will be redirected to a website which you don’t want to visit.
Understand is your Browser Hijacked!
- Checkout your control panel, is there any software which is installed without your permission and the Publisher name. If the software name is something else which you have never heard and the publisher name is absent or something else, this is the sign of the malware software which is installed without your permission and responsible for redirect of website.
- Unfamiliar extensions or toolbars added to your browser.
- Pop-up ads that won’t go away.
- A redirect to an unfamiliar web page.
- For some click on every website the current website is redirected to some malicious website which may inject some malware into the system and may harm your system and may slow down it.
- Checkout the DNS setting of your computer, if it is changed or not.
Remove Malware Of -“Redirect Of Website”
The all seen is caused by the malware which is only responsible for hijacking the web bowers. Here are the steps which are needed to be carried out by you inorder to resolve this problem.
- As I mentioned above, look for the malware software into your computer panel. If you found such software which is not familiar to you, so just uninstall it.
- Some of the Malware will not allow you to make changes or uninstall or delete it from the system, so inorder to do so you need to restart your system and start it in “Safe Mode With Networking”. If you are using Windows system then, when you restart then you need to press f8 and a screen appears where you will find “Safe Mode with Networking”.
- If you have a anti-virus then, you just need to run the TDSSKILLER. It will remove all the malicious software from your system. If your anti-virus doesn’t have such options then please download the download the latest official version of “Kaspersky TDSSKILLER”.
- Run the Kaspersky TDSSKILLER.
- Then a screen will appear where you will find change parameter and click on it.
- Then you need to enable the Detect TDLFS file system in the additional options and click OK.
- Click Scan.
- Then if there exist the click on continue and it will remove all malicious software.
- If the problem still exist then you need to carry out some more steps inorder to remove it.
- You need to download “Rkill”. Run Rkill and it will terminate all the processes of the of the malware software running on your system.
- Then Download the “Malwarebytes Anti-Malware” which is also recommended by Google.
- Run Malwarebytes Anit-Malware.
- Install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware software in your system.
- After successful installation you need to scan your system.
- If it finds something it will appear at the end and you just need to click on“Quarantine Selected” button.
- After that you just need to flush your DNS by running a command in command prompt ipconfig /flushdns.
- Now you just need to download the new updated version of the web browsers or just reset all the setting in the web browser.
By following all above steps, I guarantee that you redirecting issue will be resolved. If you like the post kindly share it.