Hi! I’m back but from where? from my future or from my past ? I’m not kidding you but it is really true because of the newly proposed theory of Parallel Universe or Multiverse has made it possible to do Time Travel in your past or in your future. In 2011, Another Earth is a Hollywood movie which is more dramatic but for me it was like wow and I was just willing go to Another Earth. But at that time is was not possible, but today slowly Time Travel is somewhat getting more clear and one day will come when it will be really possible what I feel. To make it possible our great minds or Scientist are taking great effort to make it possible and this is the great success to it.
Parallel Universe & Time Travel
The Scientists who have proposed this theory has also reveal that they have been doing Time Travel so many times. Recently Scientists Professor Howard Wiseman and Dr. Michael Hall from Griffith University’s Center for Quantum Dynamics and Dr Dirk-Andre Deckert from the University of California had proposed a theory which is more than a Science fiction and which goes against almost all conventional understanding of space and time.
‘Many Interacting Worlds Theory’ is the theory which suggest that the concept of Time Travel or Parallel Universe is not new to us. In 1957, the ‘Many-Worlds Interpretation’ theory had already suggested to us about the Parallel Universe and Time Travel on the basis of Quantum Physics. “ ‘Many-Worlds Interpretation’ theory proposed that each universe branches into a bunch of new universes every time a quantum measurement is made. All possibilities are therefore realized – in some universes the dinosaur-killing asteroid missed Earth. In others, Australia was colonized by the Portuguese,” said Wiseman.
The multiverse is a theory in which our universe is not the only one, but states that many universes exist parallel to each other. These distinct universes within the multiverse theory are called parallel universes. This means that if you are traveling from USA to India then somewhere in parallel universe may happen the same. This theory depends on the “Quantum Mechanics” and the “Repulsion in Mechanics”.
If there is just one world, their theory reduces to Newtonian mechanics. But if there’s a “gigantic number of worlds,” it reproduces quantum mechanics. Dr. Hall explained that in between, their theory predicts something new that is neither Newton’s nor quantum theory.
Parallel Universe Theory
Parallel Universe Theory depends on many Interesting facts which I’m going to discuss over here.
- Parallel Universe says that the space is so big that the rules of probability imply that surely, somewhere else out there, are other planets exactly like Earth. In fact, an infinite universe would have infinitely many planets, and on some of them, the events that play out would be virtually identical to those on our own Earth.
- We don’t see these other universes because our cosmic vision is limited by the speed of light — the ultimate speed limit. Light started traveling at the moment of the big bang, about 14 billion years ago, and so we can’t see any further than about 14 billion light-years (a bit farther, since space is expanding). This volume of space is called the Hubble volume and represents our observable universe. The universe is infinite (or virtually so). Within an infinite universe, every single possible configuration of particles in a Hubble volume takes place multiple times.
- Regions of space are continuing to undergo an inflation phase. Because of the continuing inflationary phase in these universes, space between us and the other universes is literally expanding faster than the speed of light — and they are, therefore, completely unreachable.
- In eternal inflation, recall that the quantum fluctuations in the early universe’s vacuum energy caused bubble universes to be created all over the place, expanding through their inflation stages at different rates. The initial condition of these universes is assumed to be at a maximum energy level, although at least one variant, chaotic inflation, predicts that the initial condition can be chaotically chosen as any energy level, which may have no maximum, and the results will be the same.The findings of eternal inflation mean that when inflation starts, it produces not just one universe, but an infinite number of universes.
- In the ekpyrotic theory picture, if the universe is the region that results when two branes collide, then the branes could actually collide in multiple locations. Consider flapping a sheet up and down rapidly onto the surface of a bed. The sheet doesn’t touch the bed only in one location, but rather touches it in multiple locations. If the sheet were a brane, then each point of collision would create its own universe with its own initial conditions.
The above post says many things about Time Travel and Parallel Universe is much interesting. If you get a chance of Time Traveling and going to a place where everything is identical to Earth, So please comment that where would you go and what would you do. If you like the post then kindly share it.