Hi guys, I’m back with a very interesting topic to be discovered for you over here. Do you know that your Rooted Android Device works 20 times more faster than your unrooted android device. If you want to have all privileges access in your hand than, it is not possible with your unrooted android device. Rooted Android Device will give you full control of your android Smartphone right away in your hand.
Well, Rooting your Android device is a straight forward way to take all privileges access into your hands. Over here, I’m sharing you the best Root Applications for Android device which is totally risk free. There are lots of website which talk about rooting your android device using computer but, I’m talking something new in this post. I think so you must be aware of tablets which are also another version of android device, this root applications will also work for tablets too.
What is Root Android Device?
Rooting Android Device means installing root which is su binary, which in result give you the access of the root directory in your android phone. You will also get access to the hardware info files. If you have heard of iPhone jailbreak than it is as same as that. In simple words, removing all restrictions from your android device. As you are ready for rooting your android device, you must be aware of it’s advantage and disadvantage.
Advantage of Root Android Device
Root Android Phone have several advantages but here are the best one.
- As you gain the Root Access, you will be able to Edit or Delete System Files.
- As I have maintained earlier that it increases the working speed of your android device by increasing the clock speed of the processor i.e increase in frequency.
- Installation of custom ROM or Kernel after you root you device, which essentially means you get a new device software-wise.
- Removal of per-installed application of your android phone.
- Ad-Blocking which is the problem you face always in your unrooted device.
- Android updates for your phone before the update are release with extra features.
- More Display and Storage options.
- Greater life of your Battery.
- Full device backup.
Disadvantage of Root Android Device
- One of the major disaster of rooting android device is that one misoperation, this will result into the bricking of your android phone and it will be of no use.
- Once you root your android device, your device warranty will get over.
- Update problem i.e if the android update is not released by the company and if you go for update it may result into a unusable device.
- Overclocking result in overheating of processor and can damage it.
- Root access: If you misplaced one file from your root directory then this will brick your android device.
Here are the best applications for Rooting your Android Device.
When it comes to rooting of android device then KingRoot tops in the list of Root apps. It is so easy to root using KingRoot app. It has rooted millions of devices and has good rating. It requires internet connection while rooting your device. It contains adds.
FramaRoot app look quiet simple app but it is much powerful root app. It has rooted millions of android devices and has good customer feedback. It requires internet connection. It shows ads while rooting your device.
Why KingoRoot app because it roots your device with just one click. I have used KingoRoot app to root my android device with just one click. KingRoot and KingoRoot belongs to different owner. Show some iterative ads.
As the name itself says that your device will be rooted at one click only. Some Devices are not rootable with one click root application.
TowelRoot is the first root app which hit the market to root your android device without computer/pc. It has good feedback and has rooted millions of android devices.
Root Check app checks that your android device is rooted or not. You have root access or not. It also provides good custom themes which can installed after rooting your device. Which available on google playstore.
If you like the post then do comment and share the post. You can freely ask your doubts about rooting android device.